Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I am currently an in-network provider with the following insurance plans:
- Empire BC/BS
You may also be reimbursed for my services if you have out of network benefits with another insurance company not listed. Please inquire with your insurance company to determine if you have out of network benefits for mental health.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check, Mastercard, Visa & Discover are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.